Do you need a Driving Instructor for a Short Notice Driving Test in Sheffield, Chesterfield or Dronfield?
Call now to book an assessment drive and find out if we can help you
What do I need to get my Short Notice Test organised?
1. A valid Provisional Driving Licence.
2. You MUST have passed your theory test.
3. You MUST have a practical test booked.
4. You MUST be at or very close to driving test standard.
5. Call now for an assessment and see if we can help you. We receive many calls a year for this service and it is rare that the customer is at the standard that they say they are! If you are not at the right standard and we dont have time to help you, we will not allow the use of our car for test.
Start with a 2 Hour Assessment Driving Lesson from £90.
IF YOU ARE NOT AT TEST STANDARD, WE WILL NOT ALLOW THE USE OF OUR CARS FOR YOUR DRIVING TEST.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LOSS OF YOUR TEST FEE SHOULD YOU CANCEL/NOT ATTEND IT BASED ON OUR DRIVING ASSESSMENT.
Tests with less than 3 weeks notice.
Time is running out.
We will need to see you as soon as possible to find out what your standard is and how many hours you need to put right any weak areas..
If there is time, we will help you by providing a short notice semi intensive course. If there is not time we will recommend you postpone your test or find another instructor who has the time you require.
Tests with less than 3 working days notice.
Time has ran out and if you cancel your test now, you will lose your test fee.
Call us and if we have an instructor available for your test we will organise an assessment. The assessment will be a driving test conducted by us. We will be more thorough than a DVSA Driving Examiner covering all the manoeuvres, emergency stop, independent driving and any tricky roundabouts and crossroads that could cause problems.
If you are not at the right standard, and we don't have time to help you fix it, we will not allow use of our vehicle for your test. This may be disappointing news but your safety and the safety of our vehicle and other road users is top priority.
IF YOU ARE NOT AT TEST STANDARD, WE WILL NOT ALLOW THE USE OF OUR CARS FOR YOUR DRIVING TEST