Terms & Conditions
SUPERDRIVER Terms and Conditions
1. At busy times when our instructors are not available we may ask an alternative driving school company to contact you. Customers whose tuition is delivered by another company are bound by the terms and conditions of that company, not SUPERDRIVER and are not eligible to use our Theory Test Pro website for free.
2. The Beginner Offer is non-refundable/transferrable and consists of two, two hour lessons with the last two hours to be taken on the day of your practical test in our manual cars. The final 3 lessons are Free (based on our standard rate) so no refund will be due should it be requested. If lessons discontinue for a period of 6 months, the instructor is not obliged to honour any of your remaining free lesson time. This offer is subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and is only available to beginners who have NO driving experience in our manual cars taking weekly lessons. Only one beginner offer per customer. Offer hours must be taken between 9am and 3pm on weekdays.
3. The prices on this website supercede any prices/offers advertised elsewhere.
4. The £10 off voucher. OFFER EXPIRED. NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
5. The instructor shall make their services as a SUPERDRIVER instructor available to the pupil for the purpose of giving driving lessons. He/She has the right to refuse their services at any time for any reason and at any point in the pupils training or substitute another SUPERDRIVER instructor if required. The instructor will have the appropriate insurance to deliver your training and for your driving test.
6. If the driving instructor experiences a breakdown or accident, the instructor reserves the right to rearrange the lesson to a time convenient time for both parties.
7. The lesson fee shall be paid in advance of each lesson, lessons prices may change from time to time.
8. If the pupil fails to give the instructor a minimum of 24 hours notice cancelling, changing or postponing any lesson, the pupil shall be liable for the cancellation fee that is half the cost of the lesson. If the instructor is given less than 2 hours notice, the pupil will be liable for the full cost of the lesson. The full lesson fee is payable if the pupil fails to give the instructor a minimum of 24 hours notice cancelling or postponing lessons between 12th December and 12th January. Some of our team may have differing cancellation policies.
9. The pupil agrees that they are fit and licensed to drive and should inform their driving instructor if they are taking any medication or suffer any health problems which may affect their ability to drive. We reserve the right to cancel lessons at short notice if we believe the pupil is unfit due to the effects of alcohol, drugs (prescribed or otherwise) or any other condition that would cause dangerous driving. The full lessons cost will be payable by the Pupil.
10. This agreement is made solely between the instructor and the pupil and no contractual relationship exists between SUPERDRIVER and the pupil. Accordingly, the pupil acknowledges that SUPERDRIVER has no liability to the pupil in respect of any injury, loss or damage arising from the use of the tuition vehicle or from the acts or omissions of the instructor or any other instructor substituted.
11. If you pay the instructor for your next booking in advance or pay for a block booking, SUPERDRIVER does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any acts, defaults or failure on the part of the instructor not to carry out their obligations.
12. The instructor reserves the right to refuse his/her car for a driving test, if they believe the candidate isn't ready.
13. SUPERDRIVER driving instructors are self employed as are all driving instructors, they are not employed by SUPERDRIVER.
In addition for fast pass intensive course customers:
14. The training course including all lesson times and durations will be confirmed on receipt of a 50% deposit. The deposit is not refundable if the pupil cancels, changes or postpones their Fast Pass Intensive Course within 3 weeks of the course start date. There are no exceptions. An administration fee of £20 will be deducted from any permitted refunds.
15. The training course balance will be due at the start of the course.
16. If the pupil fails to give 3 weeks notice cancelling, changing or postponing lessons booked within a Fast Pass Intensive Course, the pupil will be liable for the full cost of the lesson/s. There are no exceptions.
17. The instructor reserves the right to refuse his/her car for a driving test, if they believe the candidate isn't ready.
Abbeydale : Anston : Arbourthorne : Aston : Beighton : Base Green : Batemoor : Bents Green : Birley : Bradway : Bradfield : Broomhall : Broomhill : Burncross : Burngreave : Charnock : Chapeltown : Crookes : Darnall : Deepcar : Dinnington : Dore : Dungworth : Ecclesall : Ecclesfield : Firth Park : Fox Hill : Frecheville : Fulwood: Gleadless: Greenhill : Halfway : Handsworth : Heeley : High Green : Hillsborough : Jordanthorpe : Langsett : Lodge Moor : Longley : Loxley : Manor : Meadowhall : Meadowhead : Meersbrook : Middlewood : Millhouses : Mosborough : Norton : Parson Cross : Pitsmoor : Ranmoor : Sandygate : Sharrow : Shalesmoor : Shirecliffe : Shiregreen : Sothall : Southey Green : Stannington : Stocksbridge : Swallownest : Tinsley : Totley : Walkley : Westfield : Whirlow : Woodhouse : Woodseats : Wincobank : Wisewood
Ashgate : Brampton : Brimington : Clay Cross : Coal Aston : Dronfield : Dronfield Woodhouse : Eckington : Hasland : Hathersage : Holmewood : Kiveton Park : Newbold : New Whittington : Old Whittington : Rawmarsh : Staveley : Unstone : Walton : Wingerworth